There are so many good deals and teasers out there, I’m going to share what I can with you. All titles go to Amazon. Similar discounts may be available on nook and iBooks. Get a free kindle reading app for your phone, tablet or computer here. (Books are on sale or free at time of printing. Please double check price before purchase)
- Noah (5th Street #1) by Elizabeth Reyes (see my review here)
- All Over You (Devoured) by Emily Snow (see my review here)
- Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde 1) by Ian Dalton (see my review here) (Coming to Wicked Book Weekend!)
- Darkhouse (An Experiment In Terror 1) by Karina Halle (GREAT reviews, but I don’t do scary) reg. $2.99
- Playing Nice by Rebekah Crane reg. $9.99
- Exclusively Yours (The Kowalski’s #1) by Shannon Stacey
- Identity (Eyes Wide Open #1) by Ted Dekker
- The Wooden Girl from Nevada by Tiffany Luv Wright
- The Boy Next Door by Annabel Costa
- No One But You Jillian Hart
- Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade (coming to Wicked Girls Book Weekend!)
- Whupped by Jim Stevens (looks funny!)
- Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec (On my top picks of 2012 list) (See my review here) (Coming to Wicked Book Weekend!) ($.99)
- The Perfect Game by J. Sterling (See my review here) (On my Top Picks New Adult Books list) ($.99)
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (See my review here) (Coming to Wicked Book Weekend!) ($1.99)
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig ($.99)
New Releases Today:
- New Beginnings (The Billionaire’s Baby) by Helen Cooper
- Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber paperback (On my Best Books of 2012)(See my review here)
- Lisa Renee Jones released new covers for Rebecca’s Lost Diaries. See the Inside Out Series order here with new covers.
- As soon as Katie Ashley gets 4000 likes on her facebook page:
“So, when I get to 4K likes on here I will release both the FIRST and SECOND chapter of Music of the Heart. Come on, you know you want some more Jake, right? And there’s also a little Proposition/Proposal news…how about a free novella, The Party, where we get Emma and Aidan’s first meeting along with the events leading up to that fateful second meeting in The Proposition? Yep…it’s coming!!”
- Emily Snow Consumed News: Congrats!
“Hey everyone! I just wanted to give an update because I’ve gotten quite a few questions about why CONSUMED has been delayed . . . I’m ecstatic to announce that Touchstone Books (Simon and Schuster) has picked up the Devoured series in addition to Tidal and Lucky Me (another new adult novel)! I’m thrilled to be working with S&S to not only improve my books but also bring them into bookstores. So what does that mean for Consumed? Right now, we’re looking at an early summer release date but since Touchstone will be publishing it, that also means Consumed will be available for pre-order! Thanks so much for your patience, everyone, and for reading my books. I ♥ you all!”
- Teresa Mummert has a trailer out for her upcoming release “Suicide Note”. and here is a teaser: Jenn & Shane ♥
“Let me guess.” He pulled out his wallet and held out his credit card to the woman behind the register. “You went and found yourself a man who was the spitting image of the father, who you despise, with this notion that you could somehow change him and make him love you the way you felt your father never did. Am I close?”Jenn took a step back in complete shock.“You’re out of line.” “You are if you think that any of those people are right about you.”“You don’t even know me.”“I know we could be out doing anything you wanted for your birthday and your first thought was to take care of me, a complete stranger.” He took his card back from the woman at the register and slipped the coat over his shoulders. “That’s just common courtesy.” “Trust me, Sweetheart, it ain’t that common.”
- Kristen Proby released a small teaser for “Play With Me”:
“Does that hurt?”
“A little,” his face is calm and he doesn’t explain further. I move my hand lightly over the rib again and he grimaces.
“A little, my ass.” I climb over him and pull his shirt up so I can see his ribs and sure enough, there is a deep purple bruise. “Sunday?” I ask.
“Yeah. No big deal.”
I glare up at him and then down at the bruise again. “I don’t like it.”
“I’m not in love with it myself, sweetheart,” he laughs and pulls me back to him.
“Does this happen a lot?”
“Meg, I have three hundred pound guys crashing into me. Of course I get bumped and bruised. I’ll live.”
I frown again and look down at his chest, not saying anything. I hate the thought of him getting hurt.
He tilts my head back with his fingers on my chin and smiles softly down at me. “I’m okay.”
I run my fingers down his smooth cheek. His eyes close as he leans into my touch, then he kisses my palm, and pins me with those blue eyes.
“I’m going to kiss you,” he whispers.
More Posts You May Like