I’m still catching up from June. Really. I never even finished unpacking everything from Wicked Book GNO in June, and then left town for 2 weeks again, then jumped right into planning Wicked Book Weekend 14 March 7-9 in Ft. Lauderdale. On top of that we’ve had Back to School and my husband and son’s birthday this weekend. So I’m still trying to catch up. I still have over 1,000 e-mails I haven’t gotten to yet!
But I’m being a bit selfish recently. I want to read what I want. Not what I feel obligated to read. It was becoming stressful and not fun for me. So you will see very few blog tours from me. Which unfortunately means less prizes. Honestly, I am so disorganized lately, I have trouble keeping up with getting the right prizes out to the right people anyway! (If you have not received something, send me an e-mail) The signed books I have been getting from authors are often not getting out because authors are traveling so much, which is why I am doing gift cards for my 7,000 likes giveaway.
I do want to point out some of my recent reviews (titles link to reviews), in case you missed them:
- Wethering The Storm by Samantha Towle: 5++++ stars (Must read The Mighty Storm first)
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park: 5++++ stars (Great stand alone!)
- Stripped by Jasinda Wilder: 4.5 stars (Stands alone!)
- Lick (Stage Dive 1) by Kylie Scott: 4.25 stars (Great Rock star book!)
- Ardor by Elena M. Reyes: Solid 3.5 stars (Giveaway still going on!)
- Zen and Sex by Dermot Davis: 2.25 stars
- Guest review from Joanne for Present Perfect by Alison G. Bailey
Coming up this week:
- Review of Edible by Ella Frank (FUCKING LOVED!!!!!!) See the Exquisite series order here.
- Review of Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle 1) by Kristen Proby (Loving so far!) See the With Me In Seattle Series here. I may not be able to help myself, since I’m loving it so much…I may read the whole series this week.
Books High on my TBR:
- Nocturne by Charles Sheehan Miles and Andrea Randall (Hearing awesome things)
- Arsen (A broken Love Story) by Mia Asher (Hearing tons of good stuff, but may be too angsty for me)
- Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden Mills (coming this week!)
- Cade by Liliana Hart (I love this lady!)
- Collide and Pulse by Gail McHugh (I love her too!)
- The rest of the Rock Chick Series by Kristen Ashley (I read this slow because I’m scared to burn out, I love her books too much)
- Fatty Patty by Kathleen Irene Paterka
Don’t forget to check in for my Tuesday New Release/discount/Freebie list and my Saturday discount/freebie list!
- Unscrupulous by Avery Aster: Amy Woolard & Pam Metz
- $50 Gift Card from Jasinda Wilder: Julie Mancini
- Signed Stripped Paperback and swag: Jojo Bunganaar
- e-book of Stripped by Jasinda Wilder: Crystal Schroth
What books have you read and loved or even disliked recently?
More Posts You May Like