- Jasinda Wilder, author of the Big Girls Do It series, just released her newest book, Wounded. Check out this beautiful cover!
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire Special Signed Edition Hardcover is back on Amazon for a limited run and on sale. Great gift idea!
- Lisa Renee Jones, author of the Inside Out Trilogy (If I Were You) is releasing a bunch of Novellas in the first part of next year. Rebecca’s Lost Journals. They are Inside Out Series extras. According to Lisa:
“More about Rebecca’s Secret Journals….they read like stories and start the day Rebecca visits the gallery for the first time. You will get to meet Mark, Chris, Ava, Amanda, and everyone as she meets them and there are TONS of clues to what will happen in BEING ME in the serials! TONS. I can’t wait to see if you pick up on the clues!”
She is also holding a big contest where you can win $100! Check it out here.
Here are two of the potential covers she put on Facebook:
- Raine Miller has some great news, The Blackstone Affair Series has been picked up by Atria Books! That means they will be available in print too! Congratulations Raine!
- Jeaniene Frost, author of my favorite paranormal series, The Night Huntress Series, will be penning a new adult/older YA trilogy called “Realm Walker”. I will read anything this woman writes.
- Some news from Madeline Sheehan, author of Undeniable:
Quick Note to my Undeniable Fans:I know you’re all anxious for UnBeautifully and I’m just as anxious to give it to you – and maybe a little scared too (LOL) – so I just wanted to give you all a heads up… I’m nearly done editing my final copy and I hope to have it off to Unforeseen Editing by the end of the year. Depending on how fast or slow my gurl Jovana can turn my mess into something worth reading, we’re looking at mid January!
Here’s hoping the world doesn’t end! If it does, I’ll re-write it all over again in the afterlife!
P.S. You guys rock.
P.P.S. BEST. READERS. EVER.
P.P.P.S. You guys seriously rock.
Here is her teaser to Unbeautifully:
UnBeautifully (Undeniable #2) The story of Ripper and Danny.
The first time I fell in love it was with a pair of blue eyes and a wide dimpled grin.
“Your old man loves ya, Danny girl,” He whispered. “You never ever forget that, yeah?”
I never did. And I never thought I could ever love any man as much as I loved my father. But as we grow, we change, we begin to make our own decisions and thus become independent and self sufficient and start turning away from our parents and turning to others. We form friendships, strong bonds and ties and begin experiencing life outside of the bubble we grew up inside of. And we fall in love…a second time.
The second time I fell in love it was with a badly scarred face, the stuff of nightmares; the sort of disfigurement that mothers steer their children away from. Ugly, jagged slashes marred the skin from the top of his skull, down over his right eye, an eye that had been dug out of his face with a serrated blade. The scars continued across his cheek, over his lips and down his neck, ending at the top of his shoulder. His chest was a hundred times worse; scar tissue as far as the eye could see.
“Baby,” He said gruffly, “Man like me got no business with a girl like you. You’re nothin’ but fuckin’ beauty and I’m a whole lot of fuckin’ ugly who’s already halfway to hell.”
But he was wrong. Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly there would be no beauty. Because without beauty we would not survive our pain, our sorrow, and our suffering. And in the world I lived in, the world he lived in, a secret world within the world, a world of of constant crime and cruel, cold, death, there was almost nothing but suffering.
“You may not be beautiful the way you were before,” I whispered, cupping his ruined cheek. “But you’re still beautiful. To me.”Coming JANUARY 2013.
- Check out Tara Sivec’s news about her Romantic Suspense novel, A Beautiful Lie, coming out January 3rd! http://www.tarasivec.com/hold-on-to-your-thongs/
More Posts You May Like