Duh….I made a mistake already in this post! I put 1-6-12….haha, I guess it takes a while, huh? Well it’s 6 days into the New Year. I still have my decorations halfway down, a half naked tree, and I haven’t even started my resolution of getting my ass back to dieting again! Tomorrow, I swear. When the kids are back to school and life gets a little more routine. Ive been back from vacation for a few days, and I’m still playing catch-up. I’m going to shorten these recaps a bit, they take forever, so I’m going to try this a new way.
Blog Posts From The Week:
- My Favorite Books and Bestsellers of 2012
- Review of A Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (5 stars 3/4 Heat)
- Special Guest Post and Giveaway by Release Me Author J. Kenner
- Review of Release Me by J. Kenner (3.75 stars, 4.75 Heat)
- Bestsellers for December 2012
- Review of Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (5+++ Stars, 2 for heat)
- New Years Naughty Blog Hop (Giveaway: Naked, All In by Raine Miller)
- Happy New Year 2013 (Giveaway)
Damn! No wonder I haven’t gotten anything done this week!
Teasers Posted and Book News:
- Wethering the Storm news (Sequel to The Mighty Storm):
**IMPORTANT WTS NEWS**
There seems to be a little confusion over ‘Wethering The Storm’ and I have been getting a lot of questions regarding it so I’ll answer them here …. ‘Wethering The Storm’ is the SEQUEL to ‘The Mighty Storm’. It is NOT ‘The Mighty Storm’ told from Jake’s POV. WTS is the continuation of Tru and Jake’s story, told predominantly from Tru’s POV, with some chapters told from Jake’s POV.
Also regarding the release date of WTS … the date for release is definitely set at the 18th June 2013. For reasons I won’t bore you with, there is no way for the date to be brought forward. I know this sucks and seems really far off, and I appreciate that you’re all keen to read it … I want you all to read it, so all I can say is please bear with me it will be worth the wait!
♥ ♥ ♥
- Chapter 1 of Reckless by SC Stephens has been posted! I know most of you are big fans of Thoughtless and Effortless by SC Stephens!
- Madeline Sheehan has come out with a cool line of products in with the new Hell’s Horseman Logo and more in the Undeniable CafePress Store: (Undeniable Review)
- Up To Me by M. Leighton came out early! The Sequel to Down To You which is still on sale for $.99! (See my review here)
- A Beautiful Lie by T.E. Sivec came out! This is a romantic suspense by funny author, Tara Sivec. Make no mistake, this is NOT funny, but still a good read! I just finished this morning, after it kept me up till 2am. Review will be posted on Wednesday, 1/9 for the blog tour.
- Release Me Blog Tour Giveaway by J. Kenner
- Naughty New Year’s Blog Hop ENDS TONIGHT! Giveaway of The Blackstone Affair: Naked, All In and Swag by Raine Miller
- Happy New Year 2013 Giveaway: 2 $5 gift cards and Wallbanger by Alice Clayton.
- Monthly Reader Appreciation: Comment on any non-giveaway post on the blog to be entered!
- This week may be short on reviews, because I am doing two re-reads. Sorry folks, but I miss re-reading the last book in a series before the next comes out. So today I am going to start a re-read The Proposition by Katie Ashley. (See my review here), because Emma, the main character, will be coming to my blog on January 16th, and I need to interview her! So I need the book fresh in my mind. Why is she coming you ask? Because the next book in the series, The Proposal, comes out on the 15th, and I am part of the Blog Tour. So if you have any questions you’d like to ask Emma, please, leave them here in the comments and I will try to use them!
- I will also re-read Down To You by M. Leighton (See my review here) before I read Up To Me.
- I also plan to read All Over You, a quick prequel to Devoured by Emily Snow (see my review here) before the next in the series, Consumed, comes out on 1/15.
- I also have Night’s Darkest Embrace, a novella by Jeaniene Frost, author of my favorite Series, the Night Huntress Series, on my kindle, and I want to read that.
- Lastly, it’s been too long since I read a Kristen Ashley book, so I’m going to start Rock Chick Redemption. (See the Rock Chick Series here).
- Freebies and Discounts
- Hot guys on Pinterest and Facebook
- I will also begin audiobooks. I need to get off my ass and move, and maybe if I can read and walk, I’ll do it!
- I am hoping to begin my blog redesign this week! I can’t wait!
What will you be reading this week? What books did you read last week?
Don’t forget to visit my Top Picks and Bestsellers for 2012 and tell me your thoughts!
More Posts You May Like